April 23, 2008

am i dead yet?

I really feel like I should be. That whole -plosion thing didn't happen, although at this point I think it would have been nice!! As far as things go, I'm almost done. I have finished three of my five finals, almost four. I only have the French Translation portfolio (of which I only need to print, copy, and manually put together to turn in) and French Civ II. Unfortunately, the French Civ is the... how do I put this delicately... hard part. I'm almost finished with the d#*!ed paper, even if it is going to be a few pages short, but I still have to present it in class before the final (yeah, found that out late yesterday and the final's in two hours and forty-five minutes) and then take the darn final itself. I really can't wait to be done with this semester. Sorry for the whining. What can I say... :) I would say more fun and witty things, but I'm completely depleted until further notice. Gotta get back to it... Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am glad you still have a pulse! Good luck with all you have left! My semester is not as bad as yours, but I'm feeling the pressure! Hugs to you!